How to Fix APSDaemon.exe Errors
APSDaemon.exe Error Symptoms
When you are trying to open iTunes, you may get error message saying the file MSVCR80.dll is missing from your computer. Trying installing the program to fix this problem APSDaemon.exe application and system errors.
APSDaemon.exe error usually occurs after you updated iTunes. According to Apple's instructions, iTunes can work again after you uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but it will shut down automatically in a few minutes and the error message is like "iTunes has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem.".
When re-installing iTunes software, error message 126 may pop up saying "APSDaemon.exe unable to locate component. MSVCR.90.dll was not found. Re-install may fix this."
Causes of APSDaemon.exe Errors
The research results provided by Apple shows the main reasons of the APSDaemon.exe errors are missing MSVCR80.dll and APSDaemon.exe registry corruption. To fix APSDaemon.exe and repair its problems, please take the solutions below.
APSDaemon.exe Error Solutions
Step-by-step instruction on fixing and repairing Msvcr80.dll and APSDaemon.exe problems.
1. Download IU Registry Cleaner, install and launch the program.
2. Click on the tab says Performance.
3. Use the features Clean Your Registry and Compact Your Registry to clean up and optimize your Windows registry.
4. After that, please click on the tab Dashboard and click on 1-Click Optimization button to optimize your Windows system.
5. Click on button Continue when the scan is complete.